we’ve got new foam pads for our Second Skin nursing bra!
The foam pads that come with our Second Skin nursing bra have been a work in progress over the last year. We are now so happy to announce that our brand new foam pads have arrived! We spent the day at the warehouse yesterday putting them in all our bras so that from now on your bra will have it’s very own specially fitted foam cup. This is particularly useful if you’re not that keen on recreating Rachel’s nippy look from ’90s Friends re-runs! To help you insert then, we’ve made a helpful diagram for you to follow, with step-by-step instructions:
1. You will receive one left pad and one right – if you can’t tell the difference, hold them up against your boobs. The straight edge should be near your armpit (and the bits that look like straps should be where the straps will be)
2. You need to roll the foam pad into a sausage shape.
3. Push the foam pad sausage through the hole in the side of the nursing bra. It’s easier to do this if you undo the nursing clips.
4. Wiggle the foam pad into place. It may look a little odd like this, but once you have the bra on it will give a beautifully smooth shape.
5. The foam pads are machine washable at 30 degrees – we suggest you remove them from the bra before washing!
Let us know if you’re struggling – you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)207 940 8250.
Tags: Second Skin nursing bra