- silky satiny microfibre with pretty (& stretchy!) lace, velvet straps and little satin bow
- soft cotton lining and covered seams offer total comfort for sensitive skin and sore, chapped nipples
- half-moon cotton sling to support your bust whilst breastfeeding
- plastic clips open one-handed for easy feeding
- 6 rows of hook and eye fastenings to ensure long-lasting wear
- removable flexi wire with easy to use insert opening
- we suggest that you don’t wear the flexi-wire for the last week of pregnancy, and for the first 6 weeks of breastfeeding
- machine wash at 30 degrees
emerald, pearl, ruby
32C, 32D, 32DD, 32E, 32F, 32G, 34B, 34C, 34D, 34DD, 34E, 34F, 34G, 36B, 36C, 36D, 36DD, 36E, 36F, 36G, 38B, 38C, 38D, 38DD, 38E, 38F, 38G
|Stage of Pregnancy||
9 months, breastfeeding 0-6 wks, breastfeeding 6+ wks
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
If you live in the UK, your order can either be sent by Royal Mail 1st class post (£3.50) which will take 1-3 working days or you can choose next day delivery (£6.50). For next day deliveries, you must place your order before 2pm.
If you spend over £60 and live in the UK, your delivery will be free!
For international deliveries, head over to our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
Sending your order back to us
- You have 28 calendar days to return an item.
- You can only return items that you've bought from us.
- We do not accept refunds on sale items.
You will receive a returns label inside your parcel. Stick this on the front and take it to a post office. Please make sure also you get proof of postage!
For more detailed instructions, take a look at our Delivery & Returns page.
There are no reviews yet.